CHIMNEY AND CARBON MONOXIDE SAFETY

Monday, November 26, 2007 If you can’t see it, smell it or taste it, how do you know if carbon monoxide is trapped in your home? Carbon monoxide is the result of incomplete combustion of liquid, gaseous or solid fuel. Before you light the first fire of the heating season, the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) recommends you take the following safety measures to keep your home free of carbon monoxide.

 How to prevent this.. Have your chimney       cleaned now..

How to prevent this.. Have your chimney
cleaned now..